SafetyGoNeighbour takes safety very seriously. We want to make sure neighbours feel safe when sharing and thus we have put in place several safety measures.
Here are the safety features:
- Every neighbour must verify
- Their Internet Protocol Address (IP)
- Their Identification
- Their Address (Through the below options)
- By requesting an Address Verification Pin number
- Via a credit card purchase
- By entering an email address of a Verified Neighbour or Ambassador
- By uploading a state issued photo id with name and address
- You choose what information you want to share.
- Any Neighbour can report abusive behaviours
- GoNeighbour.Org is securely encrypted using the HTTPS Internet protocol.
- Information shared in the groups or neighbourhood will never show up in search engines.
- GoNeighbour.Org never shares your personal information with third-party advertisers.
To learn more about verification, visit Frequently Asked Questions about verification FAQ.
If you have a personal safety concern, report it here.