Terms And Conditions
By accessing or using the Website or using any information or materials from the Website at anytime, you agree to follow and be bound by this Agreement. Do not register for or use the Website if you do not agree to these terms.
GoNeighbour may at any time update or change the terms of this Agreement. The terms are effective upon posting the updated Agreement on our Website. Any use of GoNeighbour.org after such posting will constitute acceptance by you of the changes.
You agree that GoNeighbour.org is not responsible or liable for any text, information, data usernames, graphics, images, profiles, items, links or other content (“Content”) posted by you, other users, or outside parties on the Website. You use GoNeighbour.org at your own risk.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Website. You must submit a valid email address. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all information you provide on the Website. You agree to notify GoNeighbour.org immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. GoNeighbour reserves the right to refuse service or access to the Website to any user or to delete accounts of any users at any time.
Accuracy of Information
You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to GoNeighbour or to any other User. You will promptly notify GoNeighour! if information provided to GoNeighbour or another User later becomes, or is discovered to be inaccurate, misleading or false. You will not provide any false personal information to GoNeighbour, or create an account for anyone other than yourself.
We do all we can to keep GoNeighbour safe. However we can not make any guarantees as it relates to safety. You agree to the following:
- You will not spam.
- You will not access GoNeighbour using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission to collect user's content or information
- You will not upload viruses of any kind or upload any other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic, incites violence, or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes ("promotion") on GoNeighbour without our prior written consent.
- You will not use GoNeighbour to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of GoNeighbour, such as a denial of service attack.
Contact and interaction with Others
You are solely and exclusively responsible for your interactions with other Users. This includes both online and offline contact and interactions. You acknowledge that GoNeighbour does not screen Users, nor does GoNeighbour perform any background checks or investigation into Users’ background or any of their representations or statements made to you or others. GoNeighbour makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct or background of any user. In no event shall GoNeighbour be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of any User in connection with use of the Website, including without limitation: pecuniary loss, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications, meetings, agreements or other dealings with other Users (or any of them), or other persons you encounter in connection with the Website. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Users, whether online or in person.
You acknowledge and agree that:
As a condition of use of the Website, it is strictly prohibited to use of the Website for any purpose that is unlawful. It is further prohibited to use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the operation of the Website or GoNeighbour, or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website or of any good or service procured through the Website. You agree that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
The following list of illegal or improper conduct is expressly prohibited. This list is non-exhaustive and not all inclusive:
- Any attempt to use or gain unauthorized access to data, accounts, hosts, systems or networks of GoNeighbour or any User or supplier, or those of any other party;
- Any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network of GoNeighbour or any User or supplier, or those of any other party;
- Interference, or any attempt to interfere with, service to any User, host or network including, without limitation, attempting to deliberately overload the system;
- Forgery of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or posting;
- Falsification of address information or other modification of e-mail headers to conceal the sender's or the recipient's identity;
- Use of the Website or any GoNeighbour service to engage in activities that violate any terms or conditions of any other network access provider or Internet service provider;
- Use of the Website or any GoNeighbour service to engage in activities that violate any applicable law or governmental regulation;
- Any use of the Website or any GoNeighbour service that GoNeighbour deems, in its sole discretion, to be exploitative, harassing, or otherwise harmful to any other person or entity.
You further agree to not engage in any of these prohibited activities:
- Spam or otherwise contact users with unsolicited advertising messages.
- Contact anyone who has not asked to be contacted.
- Collect or store information about users for commercial purposes.
- Harass, stalk or threaten another member in any way.
- Advertise any illegal services or the sale of any item prohibited by applicable law.
- Display sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Post content that is harmful to minors.
- Post content in an irrelevant category or city.
- Encourage another member to engage in any activity that breaks the law or may cause injury.
- Post content that infringes upon copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights.
- Post content that has personally identifiable information about another member without their consent.
- Transmit viruses or other material designed to disrupt computer hardware or software functionality.
- Impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity.
- Post false or misleading information.
- Use automated means like spiders, robots, crawlers or data-mining tools to download data from the website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the GoNeighbour computer systems or network or engage in any activity that diminishes the functionality and service of the GoNeighbour website.
By posting on GoNeighbour, you make it possible for an outside third party to re-post that content. You agree to hold GoNeighbour harmless for any dispute that arises by use of an outside third-party.
GoNeighbour has the right to remove any content or information you post on GoNeighbour.
You are solely responsible for the information and/or materials that you publish, display or otherwise communicate in any manner on the Website or transmit to any other User ("Content"). You will not post or distribute to another User any illegal or prohibited Content, including (but not limited to) Content that:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing;
- contains information that you know (or reasonably should know) is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities;
- contains or promotes distribution of, or access to, any material that infringes or violates another party's rights;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- contains or provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner;
- solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits a password or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from another User; and/or
Limitation of Liability
GONEIGHBOUR, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. GONEIGHBOUR, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION (ORAL OR WRITTEN) OBTAINED BY YOU FROM GONEIGHBOR SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL GONEIGHBOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM INTERACTIONS BETWEEN USERS, OR THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OR PERSONS INTRODUCED BY THE WEBSITE, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. GONEIGHBOUR DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT GONEIGHBOUR WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. GONEIGHBOUR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR GONEIGHBOUR.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD GONEIGHBOUR, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE DOCUMENTS IT INCORPORATES BY REFERENCE, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR THE RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
Copyrights and Trademarks
You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including name, logo and artwork) or any confusingly similar marks without our written permission.
Submissions and Feedback
All comments, submissions and feedback, testimonials, and other generally non-personal information submitted to GoNeighbour ("Submissions") will be deemed non-confidential and GoNeighbour's property. By providing one or more Submissions to GoNeighbour, you agree to assign to GoNeighbour, at no charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Submission(s). GoNeighbour will be free to use and/or disseminate the Submission(s) on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submission(s) that you provide, and that you have full responsibility for the Submission(s), including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices given to GoNeighbour shall be given by postal mail to:
Any notices given to you shall be given to the email address you provide to GoNeighbour and notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid.
Choice of law
This Agreement shall in all respects be interpreted and construed with and by the laws of the State of New York, excluding its conflicts of laws rules, and the United States of America.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and GoNeighbour regarding the use of the Website and any product or service obtained in relation thereto. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the terms will survive termination of your account and/or membership. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.